Dec 1, 2013


Laneige CC Cream Review




Nowadays, more companies came out with CC Cream. CC stand for "colour correcting" which is packed with Vitamin C and E. It is a better version of BB Cream that focuses more on colour correction. When Laneige came out with their own CC cream, I was so excited!! I have always been a fan of Laneige. I used to have pimple prone skin but after using Laneige, my complexion improves gradually. *Touchwood* Please continue staying this way :) 

Laneige CC cream comes with SPF 36 PA++ that promises a natural look, whitening and also acts as a multi cream. The multi cream means that it act as sunblock, makeup base and primer. What attracted me is that this CC cream is water based. That means that it will be super lightweight and suitable for oily to combination skin. *clap hands"

There are 2 shades available and I got the sample size in peach pink. Peach pink is used to express a brighter skin and suit those with fairer skintone. Another shade is pure beige that is more suitable for darker skin that expresses warm and soft skin.


From the picture, it looks whitish but it is actually slightly more pinkish in tone.

How does it look on face:


After using it, I noticed that my face looked moist and glowing. It is not visible in the picture but it is in real life! It applies smoothly on the skin and is easily spreadable. If you are looking for coverage, I will not suggest this CC cream. It does not cover up my scars. However, if you are looking for "your skin but better", then get it! It instantly brighten up the skin without looking ghostly.

Price: 30000 KRW which is roughly RM90 in Malaysia

Availability: Sadly, it is not available in Malaysia yet. You can purchase it online at IBuyBeauti for USD34.99 with free shipping worldwide or search at q0010 Malaysia. I purchased the sample size from this seller in facebook that also sells various other cosmetics brand from Korea. Her price is reasonable and she does promotion all the time. 

Will I repurchase? Definitely. It is not too heavy for my skin and gives a natural nude look. Suitable for lazy people like me >.<

Thank you for reading my review. Till next time.


0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment




Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Facebook

Grab My Button

Followers

Advertise Here


Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.