Jun 15, 2014


Review: 3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Creamy Lip Colour & Lip Colour # 601 Deep Kisser




By now, 3 Concept Eyes or 3CE from Stylenanda should be familiar to those that love Korean makeups. In 2013, this brand became a sudden hit. I'm always curious why did it become popular and never got to purchase it until recently because the price is seriously overpriced in Malaysia.

Today, I will be reviewing about lip products which are the 'Creamy Lip Colour' in shade #1 Pick Me Up & #3 Zoom In  as well as the 'Lip Colour' in shade #601 Deep Kisser. The names can be confusing so just take note that the round packaging is the 'Creamy Lip Colour' whereas the square packaging is known as 'Lip Colour'.




I got them in 2 colours in shade #1 Pick Me Up and #3 Zoom In. Shade #1 is a classic red that is neither too bright nor too dark whereas shade #3 is a bright magenta pink. 


3CE Creamy Lip Colour

Next, it will be 3CE Lip Colour in shade #601 Deep Kisser. This shade is almost similar to 3CE Creamy Lip Colour #3 Zoom In.

3CE Lip Colour in Shade #601 Deep Kisser

 Swatches (From left to right): Creamy Lip Colour in shade #1 Pick Me Up & #3 Zoom In, Lip Colour in shade #601 Deep Kisser 
                 
The hand swatches are done with one swipe for both shade #1 and #3 whereas shade #601 has to be swatched 2 to 3 times so that the colour can be shown.

Lip Swatches
From the lip swatches above, #3 Zoom In is not really an accurate ones as it did not showed well in pictures. To make up for it, below is the picture taken from Stylenanda's website.

3ce stylenanda resized
Taken from Stylenanda website; Shade #3 Zoom In
 
What do I think? 
Of all the lipsticks I tried so far, I have to say 3CE Creamy Lip Colour is the most moisturising for my lip as it contain essences such as argan oil and cupuacu butter. I often have dry and chapped lip. Therefore, I have to make sure that I put on lip balm each time which is a hassle. I know I'm supposed to put on lip balm to protect the lip from wrinkles etc but seriously who will put it on every time? I know I don't. :) With the Creamy Lip Colour, I do not have to worry about flaky lip as it is super moisturising! In my opinion, I find it better than Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick which is said to moisturise the lips. With Laneige lipstick, I have to make sure I apply lip balm so that my lips does not crack. I will be doing a separate review on Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick so do stay tune!

As for 3CE Lip Colour, it is also moisturising but not as much as Creamy Lip Colour. It is also less pigmented. I think it would be suitable for those who want to try on bright colours but does not have the courage. This is because Lip Colour is something like a tinted balm. If you want more colours, you would need to apply few more layers.

For staying power, 3CE Creamy Lip Colour stayed on for 4-5 hours provided that you do not eat/drink or wipe it off. Even with eating/drinking, the lipstick still stayed on but not as bright when you first applied it. I could not comment much on Lip Colour as I have not tested it. I am so in love with Creamy Lip Colour that I neglected it. I only wore it once while taking pictures for swatches. ;) However, I will be updating about the staying power soon!

Have any of you tried any products from 3CE and what do you think? Are they worth the hype? Let me know what you think! :)
                                                                      
PRODUCT INFORMATION

3 Concept Eyes is only available online in Malaysia. Stylenanda's official website also ships worldwide. 
Price: Depending on which seller in Malaysia
Availability: StylenandaHermo
For more information, please visit Stylenanda at http://en.stylenanda.com/products/3-concept-eyes/AS000000/?url=Category


*Disclaimer: I bought the products with my own money. This is not a sponsored review.

1 comment:




Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Facebook

Grab My Button

Followers

Advertise Here


Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.