Jul 26, 2014


MAKEUP REVOLUTION Haul




I am so excited to be sharing this post with you guys! Recently I came across this brand, Makeup Revolution while browsing around. There are a lot of good reviews regarding this brand as it is very popular nowadays. I immediately placed an order when the craze took over me and I literally have to stop myself from buying the entire store since their products are SUPER affordable.


Introduction

MAKEUP REVOLUTION is launched in March 2014 offering budget-price products with high quality. They have a massive variety of products as they believe professional makeup should be affordable as well as accessible to all. Makeup Revolution always have something for everyone. Not everyone can afford high end products and even if we are paying more, it does not necessarily mean that it comes with high quality. 

What did I get?

£4 each ( About RM22 )

I got to know of Makeup Revolution through this best-selling palette. A lot of beauty bloggers/ Youtubers have been saying that Iconic 3 is a dupe for Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Since Urban Decay does cost a lot of money and not exactly wallet-friendly, Iconic 3 is an alternative for me. It comes with 12 eyeshadows with micture of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. The shades do not have individual names. 

 Salvation Palette What You Waiting For?
£6 each ( About RM32 )

This limited edition palette has a total of 18 eye shadows with 12 shimmers and 6 mattes colour. What You Waiting For palette consists mainly of nudes and natural shades which are suitable for daytime use as well as moving to smokier side at night. It comes in a beautiful shiny compact with a full sized mirror. Besides, all the shades have their own individual names according to the lyrics from Gwen Stefani's song, What You Waiting For. 

5 Baked Eyeshadows in Chocolate Deluxe
£2.50 each ( About RM13.50 )

5 Baked Eyeshadows is available in five different shades and I opted for Chocolate Deluxe. It is packaged in a black compact with a clear lid. This nice little palette consists of 5 baked gorgeous shades which are silky, blendable and has high pigmentation. The baked eyeshadows can also be used with a wet brush for more intense colour payouts. 

Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights
£3 each

There are three different shades for Vivid Baked Highlighter which are Peach Lights, Pink Lights and Golden Lights. The highlighters come in a compact black packaging with a clear lid. It also has this beautiful swirl design inside the pan. Since I am still new to highlighter, I opted for Peach Lights as it seems to be more natural compared to the other two. 

£2.50 each ( About RM13.50 )

There are six shades available for Vivid Baked Blush. Similar to Vivid Baked Highlighter, Vivid Baked Blush is packaged in a round black compact with a clear lid. Each of the baked blush contains a hint of shimmer to provide a beautiful glow while enhancing the cheekbones.  

I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts Candy Queens of Heart Blusher 
 £4.99 each ( About RM27 )

I ♡ Makeup is a sister brand of Makeup Revolution. I ♡ Makeup Blushing Hearts consist of one highlighter, two bronzers and three blushers. For the blushers, the shades available are Blushing HeartPeachy Keen and finally the shade I got, Candy Queens of Heart. The blushers comes in a heart shape which is very similar to Too Faced Sweetheart Blushers. The blusher is placed in a sturdy, golden cardboard box with a separate lid. 

Vivid Blush Lacquer Desire 
£3 each ( About RM16 )

Vivid Blush Lacquer is a creamy liquid blush that creates a rich, long lasting vivid colour on the cheeks. There are six shades available ranging from bright pink to soft brown colours. It is packaged in a clear plastic packaging and comes with a pump to dispense the products.


I will be doing a more in depth reviews about these products soon. Overall, I think they are amazing for the price I'm paying. Have you tried anything from Makeup Revolution? Which is your favourite product? I would love to know!

Makeup Revolution is available online and ships internationally with shipping rate of £7.95 ( RM43 ).

For more information, please visit:


*Disclaimer: These products are not sponsored. I purchased the products with my own money.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i've been hunting down for this brand for ages.. the palettes look so pretty but haihhh, the shipping is so pricey tho! lovely post btw! :) xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks for dropping by :) Yea, the shipping is quite high. It will be better to share shipping with someone else. Haha, I plan to get more from them so maybe we can share the shipping fee :)

      Delete
    2. Defo wanna share the shipping fee with you! I have been drooling at their Instagram pictures but never got the chance to purchase them yet because of the shipping fee :/

      Delete
    3. Hahaha no prob Sarah. Just drop me a pm in FB. I might make another order next week :)

      Delete




Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Facebook

Grab My Button

Followers

Advertise Here


Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.