Nov 26, 2013


Eyeliner Review: Dayla Designing Pencil Eyeliner






Hello there! This is my very first step into the world of blogging. I'll be reviewing mainly on cosmetics as I am a makeup junkie.I hope you enjoy reading them and hopefully I'll improve with time. Let's get started, shall we? :)

A really good eyeliner is a must for every girl out there to flaunt their sexy eyes. *wink* Have you bought that really expensive eyeliner just to get disappointed when you start using them? Well, I did. Most of the eyeliners start smudging after few hours due to my oily eyelid making me looked really dirty. :( If you know of any good and affordable ones, please let me know!!

Ok now, let's move on to the review of the day - Dayla Designing Pencil Eyeliner. I came across this eyeliner for quite some time at lowyat but I just couldn't get myself to get it although there are good reviews. Not sure why. It is said to be from Japan but I could not find much information about it. Recently, the seller is selling them at clearance price of only RM12 and I decided what the heck, just get it!


                                   
Packaging:
The packaging looked really simple. Nothing special.

Swatches:
I bought the black colour ones without any glitter. It also come in another 3 different colours: coffee, bronze and black with glitters. On the back of my hand, it is an intense black. I tried rubbing it off as hard as I can and it remained intact. As for waterproof function, it does what it claimed. However, one thing that bothers me is that it is on the drier side. It tends to tug my eyelid when I'm applying it. I guess I have to melt it with heat to make it creamier?? >.<


Swatch at the back of my hand

Pros:
a) Really black in colour
b) Cheap
c) Remained intact on my eyelid without any smudging

Cons:
a) Not very creamy. May tug eyelid

Repurchase??
I don't think I'll repurchase anytime soon as I have too many eyeliners at the moment.

Where to get it??
 I got it from Angelique Beaute through facebook. 



0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment




Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Facebook

Grab My Button

Followers

Advertise Here


Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.