Jul 11, 2014


Review: Omorose, A Malaysian Beauty Brand Part Two




In the previous post, I reviewed about the brand Omorose, here (Part 1). Today, it will be Part 2 of the review. I have to separate it into two posts as it is too lengthy. Hope you don't mind and bear that with me. Alright, let's move on.

A) Hypnotic Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Duo (RM49 for 0.12oz/ 3.5g)



Description: This  eye shadow duo is added with Vitamin E to prevent the early signs of aging and claims to be crease and fade resistant. The shades of the duo come in coordinating hues which can be applied sheer or built up for a more dramatic effect. Besides that, Hypnotic Eyes is packaged with a compact mirror for convenience.

Shade: It comes in shades of 3 which are Aishwarya, Come-to-bed and Imagine. Aishwarya is a combination of light blue and dark brown and Come-to-bed is a duo of pink and purple. I got Imagine which consists of gold and reddish brown?? I can't really tell what shade is the second one, so do have a look at the images below ;)




Texture: The texture is really smooth and buttery. When you rub your fingers together, it felt really smooth and no sign of grittiness. Besides, it is really PIGMENTED. That means you have to really use a light hand while using the eye shadows to avoid packing too much. There was once where I wasn't being careful and took a whole load of eye shadow. The results of course was a disaster and I have to keep blending to wash it out.

Omorose Hypnotic Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Duo

Omorose Hypnotic Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Duo Swatch

List of Ingredients

Lasting Power: By the end of the day, I still see the eye shadows on my lid but slightly less vibrant due to the oil produced on the lid. It lasted 8 hours on my lid which is not bad.

Final thought: I like the pigmentation a lot as it is buttery smooth making it easier to blend. However, I wish there are more options for the eye shadow shades. I find it really hard to pull off this shade (Imagine) so maybe they should come out with more neutral brown colours. Yes, I'm the typical girl that likes brown eye shadows.

Omorose Hypnotic Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Duo

Omorose Hypnotic Eyes Silky Eyeshadow Duo


B) Rosey Glow Cheek Tint (RM62 for 0.28oz/8g)


Description: Rosey Glow is a hydrating gel blush that give the cheeks a natural, glowing tint. The packaging enables easy application where it it makes for an excellent touch up tool throughout the day.

Shade: Available in 5 shades - First Love, Pretty Jessica, England's Rose, Radiant and Showbiz. I got mine in the shade of England's Rose. On the packaging, it looks bright red which is quite scary but upon application, it gives a natural flush to the skin.



Lasting power: I left the cheek tint unblended at the back of my hand. When I tried to remove it using water, it stayed on strong. You can see it from the picture below. I even tried to remove it using Laura Mercier Cleansing Oil but it still would NOT BUDGE. I tried rubbing it hard until my hand turned red but it is still on my hand! It only gradually disappeared the next day. Seriously, I have never encountered something that is waterproof and oil proof. LOL, I am seriously not kidding. If you still want to look nice after swimming/ exercise with a natural flush, then Rosey Glow Cheek Tint is for you!

Final thought: I am in love with this Cheek Tint! It is so easy to use and give off a very natural colour on my cheeks. All I do is dab it on my cheeks and blend it. It is also very easy to carry around. I do not have to bring any extra brushes to reapply the blusher. Highly recommended!

Waterproof and oil proof test
List of Ingredients

Finally, here is the picture of me using all the products from Omorose.

Makeup with Omorose Products


Conclusion: There are 2 products that I highly recommend from Omorose which are the Satyn Superfine Finishing Powder and Rosey Glow Cheek Tint. I am in love with these products as they are super convenient to use and exceeded my expectations. As for the rest, it doesn't mean that they are bad just because it is not in the recommendation list. It just means that it is okay for you not to have them but would be a nice addition to your makeup bag. 

So what do you think of Omorose products? Will you be trying them out?

Omorose cosmetics is available online with free shipping to Malaysia on all orders and worldwide with orders above USD50.

For more information, please visit:
Website: http://omorosecosmetics.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/omorosecosmetics?fref=ts

*Disclaimer: I bought the products with my own money. This review is not sponsored.

0 happy thoughts:

Post a Comment




Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Facebook

Grab My Button

Followers

Advertise Here


Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.